Graduate Student Award
The Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) will recognize a graduate student entrepreneur at the Global Student Entrepreneur Awards (GSEA) annual GSEA Finals award ceremony.
The winning international graduate student entrepreneur will be flown to the GSEA Global Finals, receive a complimentary hotel stay and have the opportunity to present their business to an international panel of EO Members, student alumni, guests and media.
Graduate Eligibility Criteria
- The student must be a graduate student at a recognized University or College for the 2012/2013 academic year and enrolled in school at the time of application.
- The student must be the owner, founder or controlling shareholder of their company and principally responsible for its operation.
- The student’s company must have been in business for at least the last six consecutive months, and the business must be a for-profit business.
- The student must have not been the GSEA winner in the past and/or were not one of the five finalists for the 2012 GSEA Finals competition.
Eligible graduate students who are interested in the award must submit the application form.
The submission deadline for the Graduate Award is 15 September 2013.
Once the submission deadline is over, the completed Graduate applications will be reviewed by a panel of EO members and one international winner will be selected.
Graduate Application Evaluation Criteria
- Completeness. At time of review, the student entrepreneur submitted a signed letter from accountant or financials verifying business revenues;
- Application show student entrepreneurs’ ability to overcome obstacles;
- Clarity of business mission and vision;
For more information on the Graduate Award, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.