Nominate a Student
Click here to access the nomination form.
2014 Nominations Open!
See nomination criteria and online form above. Check the application deadline for your country below.
- Nominate a student entrepreneur. (self nomination is accepted)
- Nominee receives a personal online application link via e-mail.
- Nominee submits the online application.
- Application is reviewed by a panel of Entrepreneurs’ Organization Members.
*See Awards Information for more details about the application review.
- Successful applicant is scheduled to compete in a live competition.
Note: If you are about to graduate and have taken courses during 2014, you are still eligible for GSEA.
High School Student Award: For more information on the Nomination process, click here.
Undergraduate Student Award: *Primary International Competition Series.
Graduate Student Award: For more information on the Nomination process, click here.
Nomination and Application Deadlines
Please visit the Locate Competition page for regional details and partner competition information.
Please contact Global Student Entrepreneur Awards should you have any questions regarding these criteria.
Please review the GSEA competition disclaimer before your application submission.
*Please note that the deadline to submit an application is three weeks prior to the competition date. Find a competition here!